The installation position, height and direction of the outlet pipe of the range hood directly affect the range hood's smoke absorption effect. Here are three tips you should concern when installing a wall mounted range hood.
1. The range hood should be installed directly above the center point of the gas cooker, and the distance between its bottom plane and the gas cooker should be within the range of 650mm-750mm.
2. Try not to install the range hood near doors and windows with strong air convection, so as not to affect the effect of range hood.
3. The air outlet pipe should not be too long, it is best not to exceed 2 meters, and minimize the bending, avoid multiple 90-degree bends, otherwise it will affect the effect of smoke absorption.
Preparation before installing a wall mounted range hood
The installation of the range hood is actually not difficult. The key is to master the installation skills and determine the installation position of the range hood: the range hood should be installed directly above the cooker on the same axis as the cooker, and keep the left, front, and The rear position in level. The distance from the bottom end of the range hood to the stove surface should be 650~750mm. Find out the installation position of the hood hanging plate on the wall, draw the line with a pencil, and use a level when drawing the line to ensure the smoke The machine is installed horizontally.
Precautions for installing a wall mounted range hood
1. Installation environment of range hood: Avoid too many doors and windows around the range hood installation, because when there are too many doors and windows, the air convection is too large, the oil smoke will spread before the effective suction range of 250mm, and the effect of suction and exhaust of oil smoke will be affected.
2. The range hood should be installed directly above the fume exhaust gas, and the height is 650-700mm.
3. Installation requirements for smoke exhaust pipe of range hood:
(1) The distance between the exhaust outlet and the body should not be too long, and the turning radius should be as large as possible and turning less, otherwise it will affect the smoke exhaust effect.
(2) The exhaust pipe extends outdoors or enters the shared cold air flue. The interface should be tight, and there is no need to exhaust the exhaust gas into the hot flue.
4. The body of the range hood is kept level: After the body is installed, observe its levelness.
Installation process of range hood
1. Fix the hood hanging plate: Drill holes in the installation position and fix the hood hanging plate attached to the packing box on the wall with cross screws;
2. Hang the hood on the hanging plate: Hang the range hood on the hanging plate to ensure that the range hood has no shaking and disconnection and try to ensure it is level;
3. Install the exhaust pipe: connect one end of the exhaust pipe with the air outlet on the range hood, and the other end with the common flue or the wall hole on the outer wall. If the smoke is exhausted to a common flue, do not insert the smoke exhaust pipe too deep to increase the resistance of the smoke. If the smoke is exhausted to the outside of the wall, it is recommended to install shutters on the outside of the smoke exhaust pipe, and at the same time make sure that the exhaust pipe mouth is extended by 30mm To avoid recharge;
4. Install the oil cup: screw on the oil cup or push it in place to fix it.Tags: Install the exhaust pipe, Installation process of range hood, Range Hood